Popular Posts

Saturday, December 25, 2010

follow here.. follow there..

after a month gain a lot of experience in my job and career, i realize that theres many more thing that i should explore and know. every single words came out from my mr. boss is very priceless. thank you so much.
theres still a long journey, a long way, a high stairs to skype n lots of obstacle to fight. here, i admit that im just a normal human being stand still in the same world have alot of mistake. okey.. talk about my dream to become an engineer.. why i want to be an engineer.. dulu i cakap i xnak jadi jurutera but i want t be an engineer. pelik.. haha. but thats the truth. when i was still a young girl i love to looked at the building and all that thing. Allah is fair. He make my journey become shorts and easy. till last 2 years my sister met this 1 guy.. n offered her a jb. and now the same person also offer me to become my employer. what else yang i kne pk bside of STUDY..!?keep hlding on a good result juz like what i did on my past semester. that such a very2 good job from me. but hazirah,, keep on low profil and keep bare i mind that the succesness will not continue if there no effort at all. keep doing a good job..!
                  

No comments:

Post a Comment