Popular Posts

Thursday, January 6, 2011

new sem.. new vision.. new spirit.. new botfriend..! ;p

derrr.. new year is coming.. 2011..! awesome. i got a new spritit to futher my study.. hehe.. i was sooo exited when at 1st i stepped in the college BUT when a day after, i felt somerhing strange.. something differant that i never feel before.. i feel uncomfortable with my new study environment.. i have no idea how could it happen. maybe because i fall in love with my job right now.. hurm... somebody help me to give me some advice and spirit..
then.... about my new bf.. OMG..! sweeeeeeeet sangat and matured sangat2.!!!! i like his character.. very much.! i'll never tell anybdy who... because... TOTALLY DANGEROUS,,..! er.. hensm ke x..? x yah tanye la wehhh.. sure2 lah x..! but thats true peole said.. love is blind... now not just love is blind but me toooo..!
umur..?? x yah tanye okey..?! kalau i kasitau sure melompat ke ceiling ..! haha. then... kaye x.? OBVIOUSLY..! then............. thats my new love this 2011... =)

No comments:

Post a Comment