Popular Posts

Saturday, December 4, 2010

urghh..!! THATS GREAT..!!!!!!!!

after 2 weeks stay here in joho and did my job as a junior engineer *errr.. izit okey ..?* bos jangan mara yee~ ngeee..~ theres a lot of thing dat i already learn. ok 1st day here i learned plan colouring. ok here i can share dat all the item in tha plan have their own colour related with their function. for example for somethg dat related to water flowing so the item will be blue in colour. if dat plan will be submitted to firefighter so most of the item will be red in colour for the symbol and path. haa. i think dats enuf for plan colouring. after dat i learned to lipat the plan. from the a1 to a4.! quite interesting job. then  i learned how to bluprinting. AWESOME.! but kind of tired.! but trust me.. fun.! the smell of ammonia make me feel dizzy but luckly my boss still alive (mean dat thing will not make people die.! ) haha.!! then my sista give me 20 volume of urban stormwater manangement in malaysia.. wooooo.! dasat lah..! i need to learned how to calculate ESCP, OSD , drain and box culvert. not soo hard . ngee.. jus kidding.?! if not so hard,, my boss will not asleep after make it. ( 4 jam tau kira utk ESCP sahaja.! ) urgggh..! crazy.! then after dat my boss bring me to the site ( project ) . ahh.! good job.! so hawt.! great.!! lots of expression here darl.!! then from there i know the condition of my job in the future. then my boss also bring me along to kuantan pahang tu buy PA (pelan perakuan) . ah.! before dat he already bring me to nusajaya in johor bharu to buy a geran.or lot number. kind of la..
                    ok continue.. after i follow him to kuantan, we went to temerloh specifically to firestation to take our rejected plan. ahh.! here i can see my boss soo great when he can explain his own mistake in the plan to that people in the fire station. dont u think its funny lol.? haha..! then we go to TNB. here i met with the engineer,..! haha.. funny name  but he's great.! herei can learn that the way to cooperate with people that we want to deal of. thats mean.. SOFT SKILL .!
                     then i move foward to jerantut make a deal with this one owner,.. chinese man. .! the go to majlis daerah and make deal again. after dat meet this one owner then i can see my boss got his payment.1 waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.!!! lots of money.. make me feel like it was the best part to becoming an engineer.! then i also met this 1 owner but now malay. he wanted to offer my boss one job...!wahhh..!! so easy to get a job.! to be continued/..............

No comments:

Post a Comment