Popular Posts

Sunday, December 26, 2010

i heart them.

i love them anddd i never hate them. here what we call friends..!
                      friands is come and go away......
but i love my friends even sometimes they dont like me. theres a lot of sweet memory and also hurt. =(
when sometimes i feel its better dont have any....
here lets cheer it up with my friends story.....begin with.....
hah..! zeti mahaya..! she is the one i love.. * full of my heart * some of discrimination here babe... haha.
theres many story behind me n her. i like her character. she love to smile. its hard to make she mad. senyum sokmoooo... grrrr,, i jealous dgan u tau x..! derrr.. still remember when she always be the one supporting me.. but she is brilliant..! kaw kaw punye brilliant..!

No comments:

Post a Comment